FOCUS: Access student grades, absences, test scores, and more!
Parent Access Link if you have a previously established Focus Account: https://focus.manateeschools.
To obtain access to Focus for the first time:
You can easily view your student's information through the FOCUS Parent Portal. Parents must:
- Complete the required paper form (PDF below) and submitting to RMA
- Once submitted, please complete the online access registration here.
FOCUS Codes and what they mean:
- NG = Not Graded (Hasn't been turned in or hasn't been entered by the teacher)
- S = Soft Zero (Shows as a zero in grade book, but there's still time to submit it late)
- Z = Missing (The assignment will no longer be accepted and will count as a zero in grade book)
- Asterisk (*) = Excluded (The assignment will not count toward or against the grade)